My Husband Rocks T-SHIRTS www.Union28.net

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Easy Toddler Cape

I like to think of myself as self-motivated. With that said, I would also like to point out that many thing I do are out of pure necessity. This little cape was no exception. I was self-motivated to make this since my toddler likes to pull out all my fabric... no matter how high I put it up. What does she do with it? Well, she drapes it over her head or shoulders and runs runs runs! I just knew I had to do something to appeal to her imagination in order for me to continue packing.

So off to talk to my good friend and companion Google. And I came across this DARLING website called Apple Cyder. And she made a cape. And she posted a pattern with pictures and step by step direction. What an angel!

My camera has been missing for almost a week now. I am HOPING it got packed up. Otherwise... I doubt I will be getting anything in my stocking besides coal this Christmas. I did take pictures on my camera phone.

Here is the "Super J" embellishment, then the toddler with the goods on, and off she goes!

2 comments:

The Parrys said...

cute!! cami loves to wrap her blanket around her like a cape.. i should SOOO make this!

The Parrys said...

wait... packing?????? are you guys moving!!??