My Husband Rocks T-SHIRTS www.Union28.net

Monday, February 15, 2010

Chalkboard pillow 101


Not that I am a pro... or even an amateur for that matter but this really was a super SIMPLE pillow and it is a pillow that keeps giving ad giving. That's right folks, its a CHALKBOARD PILLOW!

All you need is a few things and a box of chalk. I got my chalkboard cloth here from Ebay. I picked out some orange-y/brown fabric and used an old pillow I got for $5 at Walmart.

Now, just cut to length your fabric and your chalk cloth. I did a simple square that was about 3" shorter than the front of the pillow. I also added some ruffles to one side. Now I wish I would had added ruffles to all 4 sides.


Just measure, pin, sew, stuff and whola! You are done and now are the proud owner of your very own chalkboard pillow. I was thinking this is a really great gift to give for weddings, showers, birthday, or just to say You are my friend.

No comments: