My Husband Rocks T-SHIRTS www.Union28.net

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My Husband Rocks




A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person. Mignon McLaughlin




VERSES

Love is one long sweet dream, and marriage is the alarm clock.~ Unknown

Do you, as I do, see two different points of view here? It seems that marriage has changed over time. "Starter Marriages" are common and accepted. I have not been married long but I would like to think that I have become a pro at one thing... that is, I have become a pro at loving my husband through it all. 

Whether it is the lazy-sleep-in-Saturday or the-hurry-out-the-door- Mondays, marriage is hard work. And it is something that requires constant, daily care. 

I came across this quote from Union 28 website while I was visiting Love Actually

"...Some may say it’s a stretch to attribute marital improvement to a slogan or symbol on a t-shirt, but we know better. God intricately designed us to be affected by simple things. Why else would we get such joy from an ice cream cone on a hot day, be moved to tears by watching a new dad hold his baby for the first time, or feel completely withered by one harsh word?

I am a woman. And I am a sensitive woman at that. This past weekend, ice cream really cheered me up. A few days ago, a friend said something in passing and my heart was crushed!

I was happy to find this site all about how "My Husband Rocks" Fridays. And I decided that I too, would participate. One of the things I did a lot while we were dating was leave notes for him. On his door, on his car, hidden in scriptures for later... And unfortunatley it is something that has seemed to fallen off my to-do list of late. 

I am really excited to participate and I hope that you will as well. AND.... be sure to get a few shirts from Union 28. As an added bonus, read this and you can get your shipping charges refunded. 

I think I am going to order these:


2 comments:

makana said...

I made my first post to this. http://alohaeioi.blogspot.com/2010/02/my-husband-rocksnight-duty.html

katylinvw said...

love your blog! sorry it took me so long, but i FINALLY have you added to the MHR blogroll! :)