My Husband Rocks T-SHIRTS www.Union28.net

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Groundhogs Day Cupcake

I saw this at Family Fun and KNEW I had to make it. Meet Punxsutawney Phil declared six more weeks of winter this morning. 
Mine did not turn out as nice. But I think after this trial run, next year will be even better.
All you will need is:
white jelly beans
Almond Joy bars
Red chewy candy
mini m&m's or chocolate chips (i would use the m&m's)
white and black frosting
cupcakes
chocolate cookie (to crumble for the "dirt")

Cut the jelly beans in half for the eye's and add black frosting for the pupils. 
Cut the red candy to make the nose. 
I forgot to make the cheeks AND the teeth. It was late. It was MIDNIGHT!
And the result of midnight groundhog making? I think it looks a lot more like an owl. 

No comments: