My Husband Rocks T-SHIRTS www.Union28.net

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Hershey Kiss Flower in 5 minutes

I had 20 minutes. In 20 minutes I was going Visiting Teaching. And I still had to get dressed. So I made this lil' gem. A Hersjey Kiss Flower... WITHOUT CELLOPHANE
Materials needed: Bag of kisses, 3 sticks, glue gun, pom poms (I think tissue paper would work too), ribbon
Glue your stick down to a piece of cardboard. In this case an empty cereal box remnant
Cut your ribbon. Since I couldn't fine ANY of my SIX pairs of scissors, i used what was on hand. 
This is the center of your flower. I only had orange poms so I added a green button. So life like huh?
Now glue your kiss to the box like this. Do it six times
Arrange in a circle
Add your pom or whatever you want to for the middle. And.... 
There you go. A tasty treat. 

No comments: