My Husband Rocks T-SHIRTS www.Union28.net

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Movie Night Invite with the Hubbs *CAUTION*

I know this is not a traditional post. So please don't judge me. But I have been inspired by Cher at Love actually, I wanted to do something creative. So I made this for the hubbs and I for this weekend. He had a short day on Friday so I surprised him with this in the car that he found as he left for work. Then he had all day to think about it and the "dessert" of his choice. (wink, wink)

I met him at work and we left to have lunch and a movie downtown. This was really fun for a few reasons:

1-it took something ordinary and make it fun.
2-an afternoon date was cheaper for both eating out and the movie.
3-I was able to find a sitter much easier than on a weekend or evening.

No comments: