My Husband Rocks T-SHIRTS www.Union28.net

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Homemade Foam Pump Hand Soap


I know that this post is supposed to be genuinely from me.. but it is not. Others have such better ideas.. well.. sometimes. I am awfully talented, you know. So you know those incredible smelling foamy hand soaps (awesome for kids)and if, emphasis on the IF you can get them on sale they run you about 3 bucks each, and last.. Oh.. about a month. If you are like me, you buy them anyway, because they are just THAT awesome! But it gets expensive. Well I was browsing blogs the other day and I found THIS. She has the cutest ideas and is super creative. Its how to make your own foamy hand soap! Awesome huh? I thought so! I found it yesterday and went into my bathroom and made some in like 2 minutes. All you need is liquid hand soap (I used softsoap and it worked great), water, and an empty foam soap bottle. The liquid handsoap I have, I bought from Sams Club. 160 oz for like 8 bucks. That would make an awful lot of foamy soap since you only use a few oz per bottle. Im thinking I want to try to find unscented soap, and add my own scents... hmmmm.. I will have to experiment a little. But anyway, I wanted to share this because its the best idea ever! If you make some, leave a comment and let me know how it went!

1 comment:

makana said...

This is great! What a FAB idea. I am excited to try. Let me know where you get the scents at.