My Husband Rocks T-SHIRTS www.Union28.net

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Summer of Love, no, not THAT kind!

summer of love.gif (36693 Byte)

Me: "Hubbs, I have an idea"

Hubbs: "ok" (I have LOTS of ideas so he is used to this)

Me: "I have been thinking that maybe we could do something fun and different this summer"
(in my mind I am picturing ideas from herehere, and here)

Hubbs: a little hesitation than, "what do you have in mind)

because let's be honest, sometimes my ideas are WAY out there. Like how I think we should live in Australia. No job there? BAA! Who cares! Let's just go

Me: "Summer starts on the 21st. That's in a few weeks. So, I was thinking that everyday until the end of summer we can do acts of love. EVERY DAY. "
(I can't see his face since we are laying in bed but I can only imagine...)
"It doesn't have to be very big. (because I know he is adding up the costs) But just little things each day, like a letter or leaving a note somewhere or....

Hubbs: "That's a great idea!"

Me: "Really?" I mean, "yeah, it is a good idea. If course it is!"

And thus begins our summer of love. Are you going to participate?

2 comments:

The Parrys said...

cute!!! yes, you do have a lot of ideas... but at least they are GOOD ideas :). you are so creative and i love all the cute little thoughtful things you come up with. ill have to mention this to ryan. something like this is so small, can be free, and can really improve your relatioship. how sweet! thanks for sharing your wonderful ideas!

The Harmans said...

I am very excited to do this :) I am going to iron john's shirts for him....which is huge for me as you know :)